Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 12% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,570 in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (31 minutes ago)