Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 525 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,372 in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)