Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 664 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,249 in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)