Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 678 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,392 in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)