Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 626 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,388 in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suzhou costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Naples costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)