Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,155 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26104 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,080 (S/. 7,969) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (about 1 hour ago)