Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,759 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28238 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,074 (S/. 10,887) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (34 minutes ago)