Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,586 (2,004,648 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (about 2 hours ago)