Cost of living comparison between Lijiang City, China and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13620 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,282 (元16,754) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)