Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12967 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,428 (元18,725) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)