Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12741 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,632 (元12,812) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)