Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,956 in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)