Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 27% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,119 in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)