Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 98% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,953 (2,590,593 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kisumu costs Shilling97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)