Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01666 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,054 (Php123,321) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Port Louis costs ₨27,000 (about 1 hour ago)