Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03944 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,856 (47,044 Kč) in Liberec.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)