Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 475 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,022 ($4,329) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)