Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,704 ($3,981) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)