Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 583 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,296 ($2,810) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)