Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 470 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,479 in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)