Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,893 in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (18 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (33 minutes ago)