Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,589 in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)