Cost of living comparison between Les Abymes, Guadeloupe and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 24% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,889 in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)