Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02624 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,548 (58,968 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)