Cost of living in León, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 488 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04779 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,306 (Mex$ 48,246) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)