Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 458 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,465 in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)