Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 337 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,383 in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)