Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 414 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,263 in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (29 minutes ago)