Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 602 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,423 (£2,131) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (33 minutes ago)