Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23945 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,507 (6,295 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)