Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23462 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,261 (9,636 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Utrecht costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (about 1 hour ago)