Cost of living comparison between Legnica, Poland and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22268 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,193 (9,849 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (38 minutes ago)