Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01887 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,898 (Php153,548) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (28 minutes ago)