Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01789 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,866 (Php160,215) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)