Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 45% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,183 in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)