Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.145 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 65% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,957 (£4,330) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (44 minutes ago)