Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 688 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.117 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,709 (£2,425) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)