Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 73% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,185 (£4,407) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (about 2 hours ago)