Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom vs Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 505 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.139 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,827 (£2,482) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)