Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,978 in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)