Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,469 in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 15 (22 minutes ago)