Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,980 in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)