Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,484 in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)