Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,497 in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)