Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 486 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 116% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,033 (CHF 7,645) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)