Cost of living comparison between Lausanne, Switzerland and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 421 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.924 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 115% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,730 (CHF 7,281) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 2 hours ago)