Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,412 in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)