Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,777 in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)