Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,559 ($1,897) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (24 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)