Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,235 ($2,499) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (34 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)