Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.843 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,485 ($1,761) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (44 minutes ago)