Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,253 ($2,391) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)