Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,751 ($3,213) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)