Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,219 ($4,716) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)