Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,310 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,657 ($4,996) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 2 hours ago)