Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,006 (3,193 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (42 minutes ago)