Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,320 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)