Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,620 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)