Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,397 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)