Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 420 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,188 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)