Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01909 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,913 (RD$ 100,166) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)