Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02036 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,083 (RD$ 102,317) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)