Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,417 in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (26 minutes ago)