Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,540 in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)