Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,493 in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (34 minutes ago)