Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,034 in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)