Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 49% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,848 in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)