Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,099 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00905 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 45% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,774 (₨196,036) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (about 1 hour ago)