Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,166 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00706 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 55% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €854 (₨120,888) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)