Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,417 (809,017 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)