Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00299 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,361 (789,335 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 2 hours ago)