Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00237 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,298 (546,781 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €15 (26 minutes ago)