Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00300 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 23% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,492 (830,374 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (41 minutes ago)