Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28325 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,074 (10,851 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (37 minutes ago)