Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26236 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,539 (9,676 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (26 minutes ago)