Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,251 (CH$1,719,618) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)