Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,988 (CH$1,461,677) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)