Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,373 (CH$1,755,790) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (about 1 hour ago)