Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,445 (CH$1,797,341) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (about 1 hour ago)