Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05806 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,382 (ARS $23,803) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)