Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05541 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,410 (ARS $25,453) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)