Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04813 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,430 (Mex$ 29,706) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (44 minutes ago)