Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 491 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12381 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,666 ($b13,458) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)