Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.867 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,744 ($2,012) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$2,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (20 minutes ago)