Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03999 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,481 (L 62,047) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)