Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03824 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,522 (L 39,809) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (42 minutes ago)