Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,466 in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)