Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,524 in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)