Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,091 (¥616,121) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)