Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00828 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,190 (¥626,484) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)