Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 945 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.087 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 71% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,346 (Dinar 1,732) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)