Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 959 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.078 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 69% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,075 (Dinar 1,649) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 3 hours ago)