Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 982 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.946 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 63% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,416 (Dinar 1,160) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (23 minutes ago)