Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01577 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,036 (руб 129,057) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)