Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13062 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,507 (元11,537) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (33 minutes ago)