Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12952 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,367 (元10,554) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 3 hours ago)