Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22452 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,159 (GH₵9,615) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)