Cost of living comparison between Kumasi, Ghana and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22844 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,094 (GH₵9,166) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)