Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,316 (¥305,809) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (36 minutes ago)