Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00374 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,497 (668,288 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)