Cost of living comparison between Kuito, Angola and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00568 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,973 (699,769 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)