Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00563 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,883 (689,936 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)