Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20083 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,424 (RM7,091) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)