Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20893 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,506 (RM11,996) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)