Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21445 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,228 (RM15,051) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)