Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21642 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,911 (RM8,832) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)